Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heavy Construction Academy: True Story

I never thought I would find myself in the career I am currently in. I am a business owner. I own and manage my own construction business and I love it. Financially it is the best thing for my family. If not for Heavy Construction Academy, I would not be here. The training I received made me a great operator and I quickly moved up ranks in my position on a worksite. I started setting goals for myself right away and now retirement is all that is left! Thanks to the instructors who taught me at HCA, I am successful not only as an operator but as a manager of the people who work for me.
-Brandon D.
A heavy equipment operator? Not me! I had no interest in this field of work until I had hit several dead end jobs and had no more ideas left. I saw an ad for Heavy Construction Academy and wondered if they offered anything I would be good at. I checked out the website and called the school. Now I am enrolled and will begin training soon. I am looking forward to a successful career as an operator and am excited to learn all about it.
-Tony V.
I have learned so much in the last weeks of my life. I just finished operator school at Heavy Construction Academy. I learned all about the industry as well as safety. My favorite part was getting in the driver’s seat of the machines. I am now looking for a job. I sent out my resume (which the school helped me make) and am waiting for a phone call.
-Jeremy T.

No comments:

Post a Comment