Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heavy Construction Academy Success Stories

I have worked for over 10 years at a large scrap yard. Eventually I moved into management but unfortunately I hated it. I really wanted to work with heavy equipment but knew I needed more training. I found HCA on the internet and knew it was the answer for me. As soon as I graduated I got a job as an operator. Now as I look back I can really say that my training was great. I learned so much and there is no way I would have been prepared for this position without the training I had at Heavy Construction Academy.

Danny B.

I used to see heavy equipment at work as a child and wished that someday it could be me operating them. I remember a time I got to actually sit up in a loader and I thought it was huge and awesome. Even though I did not quite understand all that it meant back then, I knew working with those machines was my dream. Thanks to Heavy Construction Academy, my dream has come true. Due to my training there I got a job with no problem and love it even today.

Steven P.

I got a job working for the Department of Roads in less than a month after finishing my training program with HCA. I not only enjoy my job but am proud of what I do. We work on the roads in mild weather and during snow months we specialize in snow removal. I get to work with trucks, graders and loaders and I love it. Overall I could not be happier with the end result of my choice to study at Heavy Construction Academy.

Harrison L.

No comments:

Post a Comment