Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Heavy Construction Academy could be for you!

Today it seems that choosing a career is a difficult choice for those searching to make a decision. Whether you are looking to change careers or you are young and looking to begin something for your life, becoming a heavy equipment operator will definitely be a career that can bring you success and job security. In a world where jobs seem to be gone, there is always construction work in our country and around the world in need of operators. Here are the stories of some recent grads of Heavy Construction Academy and what they are doing today.

Joe writes:
I am so glad I chose Heavy Construction Academy for my operator training. I was not sure what to do with my life after many short term jobs here and there. I decided in 2009 to attend HCA and make this my future career. I am gainfully employed by a large construction company that HCA hooked me up with through their student career services. I had no problem getting hired because the company was familiar with HCA and knew my training was the best. Thank you Heavy Construction Academy and all of the staff for all you have done for me!

Angelo writes:
Heavy Construction Academy marked the beginning of my new life. I really did not have much direction in my life, but with a family to support I needed stability. I graduated from the training program over a year ago and have been working ever since. I found a job in our area within just two weeks of being done with training and am still with the same company. I have never stayed with a job or even the same field for this long but I know this is where I am supposed to be. I love the work I do and am hoping to learn enough to maybe one day have my own company. I know it will take a lot of work but with the training Heavy Construction Academy provided me with and the skills I am still working with today, I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment